Do you need a power inverter to supply backup power for your home or an inverter charger for your RV or boat? This AIMS Corp 1500-watt modified sine power inverter has been designed to meet your backup or mobile power inverter needs.
Our 1500-Watt Power Inverter with Battery Charger and Transfer Switch has a built-in transfer switch that allows you to plug it into a regular AC outlet in your home. When the power goes out, your lights, electronic equipment and appliances will stay on. That's because this power inverter automatically switches to run off your battery bank.
The charger built into this power inverter outputs 10 DC amps of charge. That will keep your batteries fully charged, so if and when the power does go out, your batteries will be ready to supply power to this backup power inverter.
The most common use for this modified sine inverter charger is to back up sump pumps in your basement. That can prevent flooding and other problems when a storm hits and knocks out your utility's power while swamping your neighborhood with rain.
This unit is a very high-quality power inverter charger. It is built to last and has been designed with sump pumps in mind to give you peace of mind to weather any storm.
AIMS Corp Power has been producing this unit for nearly a decade. If you are looking for a more powerful inverter charger, like a 3000-watt power inverter with battery charger and transfer switch, we have 3000-watt inverter chargers available in both pure sine and modified sine.
- 1500W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Green LED indicates ac input power is functional and battery is charging
- Transfer switch automatically switches when city power is lost
- Red LED indicates ac input power is not functional and battery is being used
- Dual ac receptacle
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan operation
- ac cable included to connect to shore power
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 1500 Watts 3000 Watt Surge
- Surge power capability (peak power): 3000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Efficiency: 85-90%
- No load draw: .6 amps
- AC amps: 13
- DC amps: 125
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- 3-10 sec transfer time between loosing ac input power and switching to providing ac output power
- Product size (L x W x H): 15.5 X 7.75 X 3.25
- Weight: Unit: 7 lbs Boxed: 9 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W