Camp Twice as Long Standard Lead Acid batteries give you 50 usable Ah. The UT 1300 lithium battery gives you 105 usable Ah.
Lasts a Lifetime
Using lithium-ion technology the Safari UT 1300 can be drained and recharged over 3,500 times. Outlasting any lead-acid battery by years. That's why we back it with a lifetime warranty.
No fluids. No trickle charging. No mess. Safari UT 1300 just works. Day in and day out.
More Power? You Got It.
Unlike other batteries, the UT 1300 outputs 150A continuously and a 900A peak. More output means more power for your RV, Motorhome, Boat, Shed, Gazebo and Dump Trailer. Lithium Battery Winter Usage Tips. The Safari UT lithium battery series performs better than lead acid batteries in most weather conditions. It can charge between temps of 32° and 113°F and can discharge between -4° and 131°F at 100% rate.
Note, ALL types of batteries need to be above freezing in order to charge them. As a result, it is best to use the batteries in a climate controlled location (not on the tongue of a trailer or using a lead acid battery compartment that has to be ventilated, thus allowing freezing air to circulate around the battery).
The Safari UT and other lithium batteries can be placed in an insulated space, inside the RV or other climate controlled areas. Some users have suggested using a Battery Heating Pad that you can find online. We recommend using the battery in a climate controlled location.
- More Power — 12.8V Nominal, 105Ah, 1344Wh, 150A (continuous discharge)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — The last battery you'll ever buy!
- Zero Maintenance — Holds charge for 2 years.
- Light Weight — 23 pounds.
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Rated Capacity 12.8V / 105Ah / 1344Wh / 150A
- Cycle Life 3500+ & 100% DoD
- Weight 23 Pounds
- Dimensions 10.2" L X 6.6" W X 8.8" H (9.8" H to top of post)
- Max Charge Rate 100A
- Max Charge Voltage 14.6V
- Operation Temperature -4 to 131 ºF
- Charge Temperature 32 to 113 ºF
- Warranty Limited Lifetime (see manual)