This protects your generators and any other electronic devices small enough to fit inside the bag from an electromagnetic pulse. Those pulses come from nuclear weapon detonation or an EMP weapon. The bag is essentially a Faraday cage composed of nylon shell with copper mesh interior and an interior nylon sleeve. It will redirect the electromagnetic pulse around the device and ground the power surge without any effect to the equipment inside the bag.
- Tested and certified MIL-Spec by the US Military.
- Protection Level: EMP, HEMP, or other transient EMI's
- MILSPEC Standard: MIL-SPEC-461F R5-105
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Exterior: 16” x 20.5” x 26.75” (406.4 x 520.7 x 679.45 mm)
- Interior: 15” X 19.5” X 26” (381 x 495.3 x 660.4 mm)
- Electronic Device: 13” x 17.5” x 14.5” (330.2 x 444.5 x 368.3 mm)